We have experience in acting for organisations and businesses of all sizes.
Our aim is to find solutions that are right for you and your particular circumstances. We take the time to understand your needs so that we can provide you with practical and straight forward, commercial advice.
Whilst there are steps that you can take to protect your business at the outset, we understand that disputes invariably arise in the workplace because, at the end of the day, you are dealing with individuals, all of whom are inherently different. We, therefore, seek to work with you to minimise the risk of any claims being brought so that matters can be resolved swiftly and efficiently, without the need for costly litigation.
We can offer you general HR support and employment advice, including the following services:
- Contracts of employment, terms and conditions of employment and director service agreements (including their preparation, implementation and variation)
- Consultancy agreements
- Staff handbooks, policies and procedures
- Settlement agreements (including their preparation and any negotiation)
- Dealing with grievances and managing staff concerns
- Dealing with performance management issues
- Dealing with misconduct and other disciplinary issues
- Advising on flexible working
- Advising on the management of sickness absence and disability-related issues
- Advising on restructures and redundancies (individual and collective)
- Advising on the enforcement of post-termination restrictions and confidentiality obligations
- Advising on the application of TUPE on the sale/purchase of a business or the outsourcing of services
- Advising on employment status
- Defence of employment tribunal claims
We also offer training for your management/staff that can be tailored to your requirements and budget. If this is something that you would like to discuss further, please let us know.