We also have experience in acting for individuals at all levels.
We understand that enduring problems at work can be upsetting and demoralising for employees.
Our aim is to make high quality employment law advice accessible and we are, therefore, focused on finding practical and cost effective solutions for individuals who find themselves in such situations.
We will always seek to understand your position and find out what outcome you would ultimately like to achieve, taking into consideration the costs involved. We will then use our expertise to seek to achieve those outcomes on your behalf.
We can offer you advice in relation to:
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- Bullying in the workplace
- Settlement agreements
- Contractual entitlements (bonuses, wages)
- Restructures and redundancies
- Disciplinary and/or grievance procedures
- Employment status